As we start to make more efficient use of our living space, moving dining outdoors is becoming increasingly popular. Not only does it make for a delightful backdrop, but it is also a more relaxed setting, lending its way to long luxurious meals and lively conversation. Take outdoor dining to a whole new level by choosing a wicker dining set, whether your patio has room to seat 10 or an intimate dining space for 4, there is something to suit all tastes and styles.
Designing a perfect outdoor dining space should be fun. Some people really get creative and string up lights, lanterns and even chandeliers to add to the ambience. They combine these elements with colorful serve-ware, napkins and placemats to make their outdoor space truly unique. As this space is not inside the home there are less restrictions usually imposed by traditional decorating rules, meaning you can really let your imagination run wild.
- Before you get to the fun part of decorating you need to start with a high quality outdoor dining set like the Venice:
- Before you get to the fun part of decorating you need to start with a high quality outdoor dining set like the Venice: The Venice seats 6 and delivers functionality along with style. The Venice seats 6 and delivers functionality along with style.
- Look for outdoor dining sets that are constructed of low maintenance, high-quality resin wicker with built-in UV inhibitors, woven over a thick gauge powder coated aluminum frame.
- One more advantage of outdoor dining is that there are no limitations as to where you place your outdoor dining table. Perhaps it is under a leafy arbor or next to a sparkling pool; you are not bound by conventional rules and can bring all of your outdoor design ideas to life. If you are looking for flexibility and an informal dining experience then the Maxime dining set, which seats 4, is ideal:
- The durable yet light-weight coated aluminum frame means you can move this table and chairs effortlessly to different areas of your outdoor space depending on your mood. Enjoy the functionality of being able to move your dining set to full shade on a hot summer's day or into the sun to eat breakfast on a sunny winter morning.
- As people spend more time at home entertaining, outdoor dining sets that can accommodate large gatherings are becoming popular. If you are hosting large parties for family and friends a dining table that seats more than 8 is a must. Whether you chose to create an elaborate multi-course meal or are simply grilling for a group on a Holiday weekend, the Miami dining set can accommodate your needs. It comes with a table that is over 8ft long and it can comfortably seat 10 hungry people!