When deciding on the type of outdoor furniture to purchase for your patio, it is worth bearing in mind how you are going to use it. Do you like to host parties and BBQ's with friends? Or is the area to be an extension of your living room to be used daily with your family? If the answer was yes to both of these questions then your options are simple - select modular wicker patio furniture and you can have the best of both worlds!
- Modular wicker sectionals are by far the most popular choice for discerning outdoor patio furniture buyers who want flexibility in their seating choices. The main reasons for choosing modular are:
- The number of ways that you can configure the furniture. No matter the size of your patio it can fit in most any space, large or small.
- There is no need to feel you are being forced into buying a set with items that you simply don't need. Purchase what you need for your seating area as all pieces are priced individually, saving you money!
- It is adaptable, lending itself to many different seating arrangements based on your entertaining needs for any given situation.
- The ability to add a chair at any time. This is beneficial you move into a home that has a larger entertaining area, or want to budget your patio furniture purchase over a couple of seasons.
- Outdoor wicker sectionals provide a good starting point for the design of your patio seating area. Club chairs, ottomans, side tables and coffee tables add the extra style to bring the whole look together.
- Modular wicker chairs afford you the flexibility to use the pieces as a sectional or conversation set when entertaining friends in a more formal setting, then pulling them altogether to made a big daybed for family movie night!
Traditionally modular wicker sectionals have boxy chairs, lending themselves to "L" shapes in varying lengths which fit most areas. While these remain high on the popularity scale, round or circular wicker sectional sofas are starting to trend.
Curved sectional sofas offer a stylish twist on the traditional sectional, providing a more intimate seating arrangement that can be enhanced by adding club chairs and side tables. Typically, contemporary round sectional wicker sofas can be staged to create a half moon, three quarter moon or a full round seating area. These work exceptionally well around fire pits and hot tubs but look terrific on most patios and decks.